- Marcus is seen flying through the streets of italy, towards Vatican city, Maria is following just behind using her Ten: Control to catch up
Maria: [I hope this doesn't turn too sour...]
- Marcus flies through the main entrance of Vatican city and straight into the middle of St. Peter's Square
Marcus: ALL OF YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES COME OUT THIS INSTANT OR I'M DESTROYING THE OBELISK!
- Marcus keeps yelling taunting the entirety of Vatican city to come at him
- He looks around him and sees the walls surrounding him all lighting up
- Marcus immediately blasts towards one of the sources of light and pins the bishop there to the wall by the neck
Marcus: I won't crush your wind pipe if you keep healing me as I destroy your buddies.
- Marcus ties a chain around the B…
- Marcus and the other members of Angel snake are all in their shared room, each doing their own thing. Marcus is reading about acupuncture on his scrolls
- Alois walks in and calls for Marcus specifically
Marcus: Don't worry guys, it's just a small procedure.
- Marcus closes the door behind him and sighs
Marcus: I'm glad you offered to help, but did you really have to be so blunt?
Alois: I think they have the right to know that this might cost you your life.
Marcus: I guess you're right...
- Marcus remembers back to a few minutes after their origina talk with Maria and how Maria tells them that she can help Marcus' aura but it might just kill him in the process
Marcus: Maria, what are you going to do?
Maria: We've been secretly developing ways to get rid …Read more >
- A few days later in Italy, all 4 main members of Angel Snake are standing on a park
Nykola: Are we sure they're coming?
Marcus: Well they did know about everything, I think we can trust them.
Diego: You're too quick to trust.
Joseph: It doesn't matter I'll slice them down if it comes to it.
Marcus: You really shouldn't go that far *sweatdrop*
- As they chatter between themselves a man approaches them, and gives them a business card
???: Pleasure to meet you new recruits. Please take one of the cards and don't let them go.
- Each of them take one of the cards
???: Good, now your aura has been recorded.
Nykola: Why do you need to record our Aura, what are you playing at?
???: I'm sorry, I know it sounds suspicious but those cards are proof of your membersh…Read more >
- The crowd surrounding Marcus and the priest all collectively gasp, at the blasphemous words Marcus proclaims
???: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?
???: DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
- Marcus is assaulted by the tourists closer to him throwing insults and trash they were carrying with him
???: Don't you make fun of our beliefs.
Marcus: [I didn't think this through...] No, you see. It's just my stance...
- The priest who was shocked a moment ago, just stops and smiles again
Priest: It seems your faith in god certainly doesn't exist anymore, do you feel betrayed by him?
Marcus: *serious look* The problem of Evil. If god is omnibenevolent, omnipotent and omniscient, then he should want to stop evil, know how to stop evil and be able to stop all evil.
Then why does he …Read more >
- Up in the skies of china Marcus is seen flying alongside a flock of birds, his aura glows a powerful light orange splitting off from Marcus occasionally in the shape of leaves fluttering in the wind
Marcus: [Perhaps flying my way back home wasn't the best form of training, I'm getting really tired...]
- Marcus sighs and then looks forward to see a massive mountain stand before him
Mount Everest huh? I could do with a stop to sightsee and take a breather
- Marcus lands on the side of the world's tallest mountain and lays on his back
Marcus: I've been flying nonstop for two days and I'm barely out of China... This is going to take so much longer than anticipated...
And now I'm talking to myself...
- Marcus reaches for his pocket and checks his phone
Marcu…Read more >
- Before Marcus stands a foe he never expected to face a common animal using ku to create and manipulate fire
Marcus: Damn this is definitely fascinating and opens up a lot of questions. *Marcus smiles pensively* Perhaps plants can use these powers too.
- The fox barks at Marcus and 10 distinct flames appear around him, they are a pale orange and are of a peculiar shape they look like foxes
- Marcus looks all around him and gets ready to jump to the trees to dodge the incoming attack but the fox simply waits for Marcus to do a move
Marcus: [Is it waiting for my move?]
- Marcus simply stands there and looks at the fox trying to read it, until he finally relaxes his stance
- He takes a step away from the shrine and the fox seemingly loses some anger
- Marcus k…
Weeks since the incident with Morbiel
- Marcus is seen under a tree on a ledge with around 20 different scrolls opened and with a handful of needles laying beside him
Marcus: Who would have thought there was so much theory behind this... Acupuncture is hard...
- Marcus puts some needles on his right arm and he grinds his teeth
Wrong node, fuck.
- He adjusts one of the needles a little higher up and all of his black aura comes bursting out violently, the tree shakes
Marcus: I think I did it yi-san...
- Marcus manifests his aura all around his body in immense quantities and watches as the black aura slips out into the air, being substituted by the orange one and the red one
- Once the entire process is over Marcus stands up and strikes an offensive stance
- He m…
Read more >
- Marcus opens his eyes in a violent fashion
- He stands up and sees himself in the middle of a giant mountain range on a bed of flowers, he looks around everywhere and finds the scenery extremely familiar even tho he hasn't been there once in his life
Marcus: Where am I?
At death's door.
- Marcus entire body goes into cold sweat as he remembers exactly what had succeeded in the airport
Marcus: Am I dead?
You need to open your eyes to decide that...
- Again we see Marcus opens his eyes violently as he realizes he's still falling after the attack by Morbiel
- He musters up all his aura into chi:beast allowing him to fly and slow down his descent, his skin burns from the friction and all his energy dissipates with each moment he defies the law of gravity
The giant arena where the world trinity tournament takes place is as excited as ever over every new fight. Massive screams are heard around the clock, it is truly the greatest event of the year
And yet among all the gigantic hype surrounding it, a few loud silences stand out, it's the silence of those who lost in their first round of the tournament. Powerful in their own right but not favored by fate this turn of the wheels of time.
Marcus: Maaaaaaan. This sucks. *Marcus is seen unwrapping himself from some bandages.* That mango was way stronger than everyone in the tournament.
Guess I should get going and finding out if what Magnus said is true. *Marcus grabs his stuff and starts walking towards the exit of the arena looking at pamphlets…Read more >
IT IS SET IN STONE!!! THE SECOND MATCH OF THE WORLD TRINITY TOURNAMENT IS OVER, AND WE GOT TO SEE ANOTHER AMAZING PERFORMANCE! BRAVO TO BOTH FIGHTERS!
A few matches come and go, but the contetstants are boring, to say the least. Nothing out of the ordinary... The announcer tries to keep the hype up, but after these two fights, between Magnus with Marcus and Dave with Atazard, the crowd finds the other contestants boring...
Announcer: AND THAT DOES IT FOR THE 9TH FIGHT! NOW, ENTERING THE STAGE ARE THE NEXT TWO ENTRIES! BUT THIS IS A SUPRISE! ENTERING THE ARENA ARE NOT TWO, BUT THREE PEOPLE!
First to set foot in the arena is a man wearing white. White robe, white glove, white driver's helmet.
Announcer: THE FIRST TO ENTER IS THE MYSTERIOUS MAN,…Read more >
Cheers got louder after the conclusion of the Magnus and Marcus fight. The Tournament went on a brief hiatus as the contestants were preparing for their fights and the several arenas were getting mended after the damage inflicted upon them from the previous fight. The audience could not hold in their excitement after such an impressive opening battle, as the tournament was promising to be good. A couple of hours later and the announcer popped up on stage once more
Announcer: How are you all doing, folks? Excited for the first round??!!
- The crowd roared; they couldn't wait much longer for the actual tournament to start.
Announcer: That's what I like to hear! My superiors are telling me our watcher ratio has gone up even more to 97%!!! That last…Read more >
On a mysterious island, a man could be seen strolling around with a huge electric guitar strapped onto his back. His appearance was notable, to say the least... He was wearing a pair of black glasses, a white fedora hat and a white suit above a white vest and a red tie. The man strolled around the island for a bit before making his stop on a cliff nearby the sea.
"Oh man, oh man!" The man said as he hurriedly unzipped his white pants and started taking a leak, bending his body so that he can successfully shoot at the water beneath him. He stood there for a while... Before he started humming tunes to himself.
"... Oceans Breeze shall guide the way... Sailing forth atop the waves across the briny deep," he sang slowly to himself with a voice f…Read more >
The 100th World Trinity Tournament! An even that allows every aspiring fighter to compete against others... Dreams of men cramped in one small arena, abilities that exceed imagination, people that are sure to change the world! All that is what this W.T.T. is all about! But can there be a Tournament without a prize?! Excluding world-wide reckognition and the chance to make connections with some of the world's most power and promosing figures, the winner will be give one chance at the pinacle of the Trinity System! That's right, the winner of this tournament will have the honour of taking a shot at an Overdrive User! Earth, Heaven or Void... Which one will you choose?!
- the entire crowd roars in excitement, one million people all collectively …
Read more >